- Responsible for the Group’s overseas company financing planning. execution and control.
- Develop financing options to meet various companies financing needs
- Liaise with financial institutions
- Keep a breast of general economic and financial policies ; analyse regional financial markets conditions and trends
- In line with evolving internal and external development trends, research , analyse and devise policies relevant to companies business.
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of data on the operations of the companies and provide periodic written analysis report to superiors
- Accounting and Finance trained.
- Experience in large-scale manufacturing financing such as project financing and trade financing .
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Well Versed in MS office suites such as Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
- Able to periodically travel to overseas subsidiary companies.
Thank you for your application, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026EA Personnel: R2198664
Rhys Goh Hui Ming