An exciting career opportunity as Frontend Developer (web apps) to participate in product development of a disruptive platform.
· Build user-friendly web applications
· Work closely with UI/UX team to translate prototype into effective codes
· Optimise web apps performance
· Proficient in JS framework, HTML, CSS
· 1-year experience as a Frontend Developer (candidate with more extensive experience will be considered for a senior position)
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including your Current and Expected salary) to
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidential.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1877642 | EA Personnel Name: Chee Hui Min