- To lead the tax compliance unit for relevant Singapore tax compliance works.
- Work with external tax advisors and review tax returns to ensure timely and accurate filing.
- Take a leading role in the tax queries and audits
- To lead the international tax unit for GHQ’s international tax management
- Work with regional headquarters (SAS, EAS, EUA, NA and LA) to ensure group transfer pricing policy is in place.
- Assist and provide tax support and technical guidance for any adhoc projects or queries from other finance and business teams and act as a special project member (e.g., BPM and M&A activities)
- Work with other finance and IT teams for implementation of financial systems or to improve end-to-end tax compliance procedures to mitigate risks and improve efficiency
- Leading and reviewing CIT and GST tax returns and tax provision works
- Leading and reviewing the transfer pricing works
- To act as the internal consultant regarding shipping-related international tax issues over the world
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance, Tax or other business-related fields with a Professional Qualification (as recognized by SIATP and/or ISCA, would be preferred.)
- Required relevant tax actual experience preferably with industrial experience or accounting audit-related experiences at least 8 years.
- Strong knowledge of Singapore CIT, GST and withholding tax as the industrial player.
- Hands-on experience for the above areas of tax management
- Working and managing the above areas of works with external advisors
- Appreciate the ERP(SAP) experience
- At least 6 years’ experience in corporate tax in a Big 4 firm or MNC tax department
- Knowledge/experience in the Shipping Industry would be advantageous
Thank you for your application, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026EA Personnel: R2198664
Rhys Goh Hui Ming