A New Energy MNC is looking for Finance Manager in Taiwan.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Senior Finance Manager and APAC Financial Controller
This position will be responsible for mainly accounting and treasury duties in the project business including but not limited to project accounting, invoice review, bookkeeping, expense reimbursement, monthly close, yearly close, cash projection, collection, revenue recognition and treasury.
· Complete financial spectrum of accounting, reporting, budgeting, financial analysis and controlling
· Require to handle project accounting
· Carry out daily operation and process project payment
· Handling local compliance with applicable accounting standards (both local and US GAAP) and local tax affairs
· Continuously monitor and optimize all finance/accounting processes and commercial decisions to support the rapid growth of the company and ensure a well-controlled environment.
· Prepare management reports including project cashflow forecasts.
· Taking charge of ad hoc assignments
· This position is required to support administrative function.
Qualifications and Experiences:
· Hands-on with over 5 years’ similar working experience, experience in Big 4 will be an advantage
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA is preferred but not mandatory
· Knowledgeable about SAP and HFM is preferable
· Strong experience in process improvement in budgeting, general accounting, AP and cash flow management.
· Sound knowledge in Taiwan taxes, statutory reporting and corporate contract
· Understand commercial context and business needs and related risks.
· Target-driven, Systematic, structure and reliable
· Great Team Player with Strong Managerial and Operational skills