Our client is a well-known, growing Food Trading company is seeking for a dynamic Maintenance Manager to join their team. He/She will play an integral role in supporting the operation of the facility and growth of the business.
- Implement total preventive machinery maintenance and deep-cleaning programs in production
- Able to perform hands-on and carry out machinery repair, maintenance and troubleshooting
- To oversees facility maintenance in all areas within the building i.e. refrigeration & aircon system, electrical & water utilities, goods lifts, forklifts, flooring etc.
- Coordinates with production and warehouse to schedule and carry out machine repair and maintenance, fabrication and installation projects
- Report all non-conformity matters and downtime; ensure KPI matrix and maintenance budget met
- Liaise with vendors and contractors to perform contract maintenance and improvement work
- Manage spare parts inventory and to ensure the availability of critical equipment spares
- Maintain proper maintenance records, calibration records based on GFSI standards
- Ensure that all maintenance work is being carried out according to in-house standard working procedures.
- Maintain good housekeeping and ensure workplace safety measures are carried out at all times
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant working experience with equipment and plant maintenance in Food Manufacturing environment
- Possess good knowledge of HACCP or other food safety management system
- Able to work under pressure
- Independant player with a positive mindset
Interested candidates, kindly submit your updated resume.
Thank you for your application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1879515