Our client is a well-established organization within the Media & Entertainment space. As part of business needs they are looking for a senior management-level talent to join their team as an Executive Officer/ Director.
- Direct organizational strategy and develop medium to long term strategic priorities and transformation plans for the organization.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities
- Ensure that the various teams and departments are properly resourced, competent and receive strong levels of support in order to execute operations
- Drive Technology and Innovation by leading the adoption of technology at the appropriate time and constantly encourage innovation throughout the organization
- Personnel management and development - ensure HR schemes established encourages talent attraction and retention
- Corporate Governance - drive the Core Management Team to ensure that the organization's governance structure facilitates accountability and control, especially in the areas of Cyber Security and Personal Data Protection.
- Possess minimally a Bachelor's degree
- 15 years and above of experience in the Media or Entertainment related sectors
- Demonstrated track record of leading organizational transformation as part of core management team
- Hands-on, creative, and able to work under pressure
- Possess strong communication and leadership traits
- Ownership towards business & growth
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1222762
TAN YING MRS YING YOSHIMURA