Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Plan and manage complex executive calendars, schedule with diplomacy, mindfulness of time zone and be sensitive to priority of importance and urgency.
• Complex travel management that includes visa application, booking of hotel room, car transfer, plan travel itinerary, match travel plan with business meeting schedule, safety check on local political scene, weather check, travel pack preparation etc.
• Organize, plan, budget, execute team activities/events. These coordination work include room or event venue sourcing, booking of IT support, working with caterer, sourcing of corporate gift etc.
• Expense Reports - prepare, check that claims met compliance standard, submit and follow up if claims have any issue.
• Champion for day-to-day partnership with other business function in the company; Finance team, Recruiting teams, Facilities team, HR team, Concierge team and other Executive Assistants within the community.
• Build processes to drive efficiency in planning, reporting, and communication within the team, and track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Level-headed with sense of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.