Key points shared by :
a. Executive presence – this person interacts with Senior management executive admins both internal and external to set up meetings etc and responds to these requests on my behalf
b. Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior executive admins
c. Excellent English skills – both verbal and written
d. Strong excel skills – please can you validate this before recommending candidates (maybe need to test verses just accept them just saying they do)
e. Microsoft Office Skills (including TEAMS)
f. Will support me as executive admin and business management
g. Will support management of key budgets
h. Will support the team for approval requirements (T&E etc.), meetings planning, etc.
i. Will manage the APAC team TEAMS site
j. Will support review of expenses to ensure policy compliance
k. Ability to work independently as I travel extensively
m. Understands need for confidentiality, especially as they have access to my calendar and key budget information
The main elements of the job are as follows:
1. Management of GM calendar and meeting plans
2. Management and booking of GM travel
3. Management of logistics and planning for offsite team meetings
4. Preparation and management of GM expenses and pre-approval of team expenses ensuring compliance to policy
5. Helping to manage Opex budgeting process
6. Helping to manage Finance Business Review process and preparation of budgeting spreadsheets and collation of team input
7. Engaging with partners and internal MSFT business leaders as part of the meetings planning process
8. General admin assistance to the team as needed
9. Must be able to work independently and take initiative when GM is travelling
10. 2-5 years of relevant experience
Business English-verbal and written has to be excellent.
Pivot tables, calculation and manipulation over spreadsheets, reporting, OPEX budgeting and forecasting, ensure calculations are aligned.
PowerPoint is a nice to have.
MS Outlook expertise.