Established Engineering company in Singapore looking for a Legal Manager to join them!
• Respond to tenders, draft, strategize and lead the negotiation and review various types of contracts such as sales, construction, purchasing, employment and other commercial contracts.
• Lead the improvement of existing standard contracts, systems and procedures. Provide training and guidance to internal clients.
2.Claim Management, Litigation, Dispute Resolution
• Strategically lead to manage claims, litigation claims and emerging disputes
3.Compliance and Training
• Lead the training and guidance for employees on compliance and policies such as anti-bribery laws, anti-competition laws.
•Manage the corporate secretarial matters such as annual general meeting and board meeting.
•participate to and provide legal support for the acquisition, reorganisation, integration and divestment projects in the region.
6.Liaise and Coordinate with External Counsel
•Expert assistance as per required, liaise and coordinate work with external counsel or local firm to perform the missions listed above, co-ordinate the input of external counsel with the internal members of the project team.
• At least 5 years of experience in engineering/manufacturing/construction contract drafting, reviewing, negotiation
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to carry out risk analysis
• Ability to negotiate and coordinate across multiple functions
• Pro-active and independent thinker
• Japanese Language skill will be an added advatange to liaise with Japanese counterparts.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel Name: Ng Zi Xuan Nicodemus
EA Personnel Registration Number: R2091076