Our client, a service provider within the lifestyle and consumer goods space, is looking for an e-Merchandiser as part of expansion plans for their eCommerce team.
- Provide day-to-day support for e-Merchandising duties for company's e-store
- Copywrite and upload merchandise information in the system
- Management of online orders from customers
- Support for order fulfillment and inventory/ supply chain management
- In charge of documentation such as shipping and delivery paperwork, invoices, POs, packing lists etc.
- Customer service duties such as answering to customer's enquiries as required.
Diploma/ degree qualification
1-2 years of experience in relevant e-Merchandising, e-Commerce or online order management field
Pro-active and resourceful
- Good communication skills and able to multi-task flexibly
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1222762
TAN YING MRS YING YOSHIMURA