Our client, a global events and marketing agency, is now looking for a talent at Manager level to head their Digital Events team.
- Manage a team and allocate resources accordingly
- Plan and execute virtual experiential events
- Coordinate all aspects including logistics, production timeline, speaker schedules etc.
- Manage event communications, registration and reporting, as well as maintain timelines and priorities for each project
- Participate in event briefs and debriefs, gather client feedback/ requirements, and proactively and accurately transmit relevant information
- Take the lead in events - presenting provided materials, acting as an emcee, opening an event, and introducing speakers
- Manage project operational and financial reconciliation
- Business level Japanese proficiency in order to liaise with Japanese clients and stakeholders
- Min. 5-6 years and above of relevant experience in live or digital event management, creative production, digital advertising or related fields.
- People management experience
- Tech savvy and adaptable to new tools and software
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1222762
TAN YING MRS YING YOSHIMURA