Deputy General Manager, Thailand - Heavy Equipment / Machinery
Our client is a global construction machinery manufacturer
- Develop and implement a marketing, service and sales strategy for all Sales of new Products and services
- Identify market challenges and ensure business development through the various sales channels by strengthening customer relationships with the aim of reaching full market penetration.
Planning and Budgeting
- To ensure that the location in preparing the annual operating budgets are according to Group Finance and Controlling requirements and time lines.
- To assure proper sales and P&L planning for all product segments, adequate market pricing and return on investment.
- Responsible for ensuring costing and budget control in terms of operational expenditure, manpower costs, etc.
Development of the Primary Location and others
- Development of the Primary Location and others
- Prepare, discuss with superior and implement concepts and investment plans to further develop the primary location and others as may be required, with due consideration of the overall strategy.
Aftermarket & Service Sales
- Analyze customer needs and develop/manage an efficient sales organization.
- Ensure support of major customers by repairs, warranty settlement, training and maintenance contracts.
- Ensure adequate & competent support of product segments for any and all business with customers.
- Bachelors’ Degree or above.
- Min 10 years of experience working in a Construction Machinery Companies, familiar excavator, wheel loader, bulldozer etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language