Cybersecurity Service Provider is looking for a Head of Technical Team to build new services from scratch.
• Responsible to build new services
o Evaluating product, technical specification in functions to be packaged as their service
o Defining Scope of Work (SOW) for implementation work and operation work as a service
o Cost management
• Strong knowledge of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, IDS/IPS, firewall, EDR, SIEM, SOAR, Threat Intelligence platform etc.
• Responsible for service quality (maintain or even improve it)
• Responsible to manage implementation of various cyber security tools for security solution to detect, prevent and analyse security threats.
• Responsible to transfer technical knowledge to the team and external parties.
• Supporting sales team for sales activities, and partners for implementation and support of security solutions.
• Strong understanding in cybersecurity risks and controls, vulnerability assessment, endpoint security solutions, manged security service.
• Good knowledge of both application and infrastructure security in servers, network, client computing and ICT operations
• Good knowledge of SIEM operation, SPL, create SIEM use case and playbook.
• Local and global compliance standards and guideline knowledge (PDPA, PCI, NIST, MITRE ATT&CK, OWASP)
• Salary: $10,000 (depending on experience) +VB (2mths) + Transportation Allowance
• Leave: AL 15 days/ML 14 days
• Working time: MON - FRI, normal business hour (1-hour break)
• Medical benefits are provided
• Probation: 3 months
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)