Cybersecurity Service Provider is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to provide and support SOC and other security services to client.
· Provide advisory to customer to enhance and improve their IT security and initiate the project to implement security system.
· Propose optimized solutions and provide competitive analysis of products via workshops as required.
· Support sales teams in the bidding process.
· Responsible for implementing solutions for threats, intrusion detection and prevention like firewall, IPS, EDR, SIEM, SOAR, Vulnerability assessment service, Training service, etc.
· Respond to security incidents and apply security controls for the containment of cyberattacks.
· At least 3 years of relevant IT experience in designing, deployment and management of security solutions and services for enterprise level application systems, network and system infrastructure.
· Strong understanding in SOC security analysis, vulnerability assessment, and incident response.
· Knowledge in SIEM (especially Splunk and SPL) is a significant advantage.
· Security certifications such as ECSA, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, Splunk certification or equivalent will be an advantage.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Proactive with good attention to detail and a strong team player.
• Salary: $8,000 (depending on experience) +VB (2mths) + Transportation Allowance
• Leave: AL 15 days/ML 14 days
• Working time: MON - FRI, normal business hour (1-hour break)
• Medical benefits are provided
• Probation: 3 months
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)