Our client is a global Equipment manufacturer.
· Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business
· Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management
· Assisting on quotation, order acceptance, order fulfilment
· Provides sales coordination and administrative support to Sales team
· Prepare billing and invoicing documents to customers
· Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
· Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
· Act as a primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy response to all customers requests.
· Communicating with Sales team and customers with quotation, order management and order fulfilment and collection follow up matters
· Diploma in Logistic or equivalent
· At least 2-3 years of working experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
· Experience and willing to do cold calls
· Self-motivated and independent, result oriented with attention to details
Our client offer
· Salary $3,000 - $3,600 + AWS + VB
· 5 Working days, Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm with transport pick up at Jurong
· Attractive benefits
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format with a copy of your recent photograph, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
Dawn Han, EA Licence Number 90C3026
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794