Our client, an HR-related supporting services provider, is looking for an experienced Clients Service Consultant with exceptional communication and coordination skills, to join their growing team.
The clients' service consultant will perform as a key contact point and responsible for administrating, counseling, coordinating for the assigned projects to meet customer’s expectations.
- Collect data and input necessary information in a timely and accurate manner
- Researching for specific information to assist clients
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external parties for smooth operations
- Promote company’s service to potential customers to enhance business further
- Closely follow the company's policies and guidelines to provide good service to customers.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the senior
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills over the phone and email.
- Strong researching and coordination skills
- Able to communicate in Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing, JLPT N2 and above) effectively liaise with Japanese speaking customer
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel Number: R1105668