Japanese Speaking Order to Cash (OTC) Exec
· Deliver Order to Cash (OTC) process end to end to our customers
· Liaise as the escalation/exception link for related organizations within company, customers and 3rd party logistics companies to resolve any OTC issues.
· Involved in the customer order pattern, provides insights and ideas to drive end-to-end synchronization.
· Deliver critical metric including Service, Day Sales Excellent, delivery on time.
· Respond to customers’ requests & enquires in a timely manner
· Collaborate with BPO (Back end Operations team in China/India) and physical distribution teams to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
· Leads Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
· Analyzes customer order data to recommend differentiated solutions/service opportunities that contributes to organization’s value creation target
· Improves existing process/operations through Loss Elimination workshops
· Participates in credit control communication
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Digital & Data savviness is a plus
· Proficiency in Japanese language as the role requires managing orders and customer requests for the Japan Market
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.