- Support in maintaining company's global compliance programme.
- Develop and provide compliance training to regional (ASEAN + India) stakeholders
- Acting as a key liaison between Global Headquarter and Regional (ASEAN + India) Overseas Marketing & Sales and Operation Sites (OMPS)
- .Conduct annual risk/ trend review for ASEAN and India region to identify emerging
compliance and export control risks
- Support on coordination of regional conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Ability to approach projects from a regional perspective.
- Willing and able to travel to ASEAN countries including India when travelling has been permitted after Covid-19.
Thank you for your application, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026EA Personnel: R2198664
Rhys Goh Hui Ming