- Drive and build community initiatives, campaigns and activations
- Build effective online and offline engagements to drive/ host client’s community presence.
- Grow and drive engagement strategies (online & offline) for users and non-user communities.
- Create content calendars for the communities to drive engagement.
- Monitor and moderate community activities on a daily basis or with partners.
- Identifying and pursue new business opportunities aligned to organisation's broad service capabilities in events, exhibitions, retail, experiential marketing, content and technology.
- Lead pitches and proposal development. Includes working with the Diagnostic team and producers to pull together the required Specialist Services to develop the proposal.
- Competent in leading client’s strategies and to identify client’s needs and to create strategies to meet those needs.
- Keep abreast of current trends in the industry.
- Forge relationships with new clients and strengthen those with existing clients through the implementation of communication strategies and community planning, thus creating stronger visibility to meet KPIs.
- Degree with minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in similar capacity with a strong network of business contacts in Asia Pacific region
- Less experience individuals will be consider for more junior position
- Ability to effectively engage with professionals from client side, as well as understand, navigates and manages complex, hierarchical corporate clients
- Exposure on different types of projects such as events, multi-media, online, interactive, direct marketing and social media, etc
- Event and digital experience is a must with a baseline understanding of application metrics
- Ability to effectively manage project teams assembled from different business units within a large corporate agency
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1331005