In this role, you will be expected to engage with clients and interact with the Business, Compliance, Credit, Legal and Operations stakeholders to ensure effective onboarding of clients. You will need to be a quick learner and understand the regulatory environment, including multiple new regulations, to identify risk and escalate concerns while ensuring to protect the firm and our clients. They will be required to have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with “Know Your Customer” regulations
- Approve the opening of new accounts
- Design procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant onboarding requirements
- Answering queries about client accounts/relationships
- Project management ranging from small enhancements to large-scale, global initiatives
- Ensure all communication is of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence
- Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues and devising possible resolutions
- Taking responsibility for delivering against commitments
- Participate in regular meetings to maintain clarity and consistency surrounding workflow
- Develop required reporting and identify and implement efficiencies
- Minimum Degree holder in any discipline
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the confidence to engage professionally and persuasively with clients and senior figures within the firm.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of projects with the aptitude to manage clients’ expectations and follow-through with professionalism
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and configure operational metrics through self-service tooling. Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Data Warehousing, Defensive Design Methods and RPA robotics is also a plus.
- Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )