Chemical Process Analyst - Projects
A renowned major chemical MNC plant on Jurong Island is looking for a projects engineer for their upcoming IoT or system upgrading projects within the plant.
YOUR NEW JOB SCOPE
- Liaising between internal stakeholders and external project vendors in terms of requirements and implementation processes
- Performance of analytics based on internal plant data to propose solutions to management
- Work with various sections of the plant departments to ensure smooth planning and implementation of any projects
- Handle the maintenance of plant operating software with the IT and the maintenance department, as well as liaising with external vendors
- Drive plant digitisation initatives as required by senior management team
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Min 4 years' of experience working in a petrochemical or chemical industry
- Prior experience in handling internal process projects and software systems would be beneficial to the role
- Good analytical skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please submit your profiles in Microsoft Word Document format via this website.
EA License No: 90C3026
EA Personnel:Wong Dik Hin
EA Personnel No: R1659125