The Channel Marketing Specialist is to support the Channel Partner marketing team in driving business growth thru planning sales and marketing initiatives, and business management to ensure channel partners are engaged
in joint key priorities and achieving MS sales objectives for Microsoft products and solutions.
· Collaborate with channel partner to create and deploy innovative, scalable partnership marketing programs, aligned to business strategy and partnership goals
· Work with OEM partner cross functional Marketing and Sales teams to define marketing campaign/programs objectives, tactics and metrics, within budget and with measurable outcomes
· Ensure channel partners marketing teams understand MS corporate marketing programs guidelines, requirements and timelines.
· Prior experience in related field (business, marketing, IT, etc.) or equivalent work experience highly preferred.
· Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
· Proactive, agile and able to excel in a fast-paced environment with minimum hand-holding
· Resourceful and creative in seeking solutions around problems
· Excellent collaboration skills – strong ability to foster productive relationship with external partner
· Must adhere to procedures as set forth, communicate well and be a team player.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to plan and implement strategic and tactical programs
· Strong communication, organization, and problem solving skills
· Strong collaborations skills across functional groups and across different cultures
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate campaign/program analysis and derive insights to drive business actions
· Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
Channel Marketing Specialist
|Job title:||Channel Marketing Specialist|
|Salary:||$50 - 100 k|
|Start date:||24 Mar 2020|
|Contact details:||Rajan Jothee|
|Job published:||about 1 month ago|