Ranked as one of Fortune 500 “most admired company to work with”, our client is leading IT distribution and services firm with high growth business model. As the company is on progressive expansion phase, we are currently looking for a Business Manager with experience in leadership management, vendor management and channel sales distribution for B2B companies. The Business Manager main responsibility is to maximize the profit outcome of the vendor/s assigned, but also be mindful of attaining mutually agreed revenue goals to support vendor targets.
- Responsible for developing and owning the overall strategy of a particular vendor(s) for the firm.
- Responsible for managing the profit and loss of all applicable vendors including current and new vendors.
- Develops strategies to on-board new vendors and manage new vendor activities.
- Work with Head of Advanced Solutions and Vendor Business Executive to analyze and profile the current firm’s partner list related to your current vendor/s, and determine ownership of the relationship for partners.
- Manages the business planning and Creation of business plans for the vendor/s product group, ensuring input from all key stakeholders. This plan should be reviewed regularly and tied into a structured quarterly business review (QBR), as prepared by the Vendor Business Executive.
- Development and implementation of sales enablement programs for the firm and partners, along with the understanding of the marketing programs and events as developed by the Vendor Business Executive, Vendor Operations Executive respectively to support the vendor/s objectives.
- Creation of joint initiatives with our vendor/s and business partners
- Implementation of business plans that achieve agreed vendor/s revenue targets and generate the planned profit outcomes, along with the achievement of revenue plans by vendor/s.
- Ensure that executive business relations with vendor/s partners are of the highest order, are proactive and that the engagement is continually monitored so that new initiatives can be introduced as required.
- In order to execute business management ownership it will be necessary to maintain knowledge of sales processes, proposals, pipeline management and partner engagement.
- Creates the strategy to recruit new partners for your assigned vendor by leveraging industry news, events and the firm recruitment campaigns/activities in face-to-face meetings.
- Agree to take ownership of large and complex opportunities with an aim to hand the order processing and delivery responsibility to the Business Development Executive.
- Work with Partners to develop sales competencies and help close deals through “hands on” involvement and coaching. This will from time to time include working directly with end user customers along with a Partner.
- Regularly instigate, track and implement specific sales programs designed to build sales pipelines for both the firm and the partner.
- Ensuring highest and continuously improving levels of vendor/s and partner satisfaction including the execution and running of the QBR.
- Ensure the firm’s pipeline management and CRM tool are updated and used pro-actively to drive business engagements.
- Measurement and maintenance of vendor/s performance data in order to ensure that the firm meets its vendor/s commitments and fully leverages all commercial opportunities for rebates and other vendor investment initiatives.
- Ensures accurate business forecasting and business planning for product groups with vendors to the Business Development Executive
- Be the advocate and champion for the relevant vendor/s in the firm and be the advocate the firm within the relevant vendor/s community.
- Provide direction, development and support to ensure the direct team is performing at optimum levels for the relevant product group. This will require a close working relationship with the Business Unit Director.
- Provide an appropriate example of management, by way of behaviours, to the team.
- Undertakes autonomous business activities to drive the firm’s business as well as business for the vendor as outlined in the key performance indicators each year.
- Minimum High school certificate; IT related qualification would be preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience within IT distribution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leadership management.
- Appropriate vendor product sales certifications.
- Possess a good understanding of the channel business and existing reseller partner relationships.
- Possess a good understanding of the Vendor product range you represent.
- Experience in managing people and providing team leadership and guidance.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self manage, plan and to close deals.
- Strong management attributes including sound business acumen and results orientation.
・Package: S$100,000- $170,000 (base + sales incentive)
・Working Location: Singapore
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Sarah Chin (R 1655546)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)