Our client is in Chemical business
· Attends to sales enquiries and generation of quotations.
· Promotes and sales of company products
· Ability to give detailed advice on functions and methods of operation is essential.
· Organizes and conducts presentations to potential and existing customers.
· Works closely with customers in the development of applications to meet customers' needs.
· Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
· Identify and close new business.
· Identify business opportunities
· Generate new sales to meet or exceed sales target
· Degree / Diploma in Engineering, Sales or Business
· Preferably with 2-4 years’ sales experience in Chemical or Petrochemical industry
· Able to travel to China and Taiwan during normal situation
Our client offer
· 5 days week, Monday - Friday 9.00am to 6pm
· Salary $3,500 - $4,000 + transport allowance + VB
Please send in your resume in MS Word format
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
Dawn Han EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026