Business Development Executive
- Attends to sales enquiries and generate.
- Promotes and sales of company products and services.
- Ability to give detailed technical advice on functions and methods of operation is essential.
- Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
- Identify and close new business.
- Drove all aspects of product management for range of managed network solutions for clients
- Works closely with customers in the development of applications to meet customers' needs.
- Engage local vendor field representatives, collaborating sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account opportunities and secure favourable pricing.
- Experienced in Selling Spare Parts
- Knowledge in Forklifts and/or Other Industrial Equipment eg, AWP or Agriculture or Construction Equipment is a plus
- Ability to formulate and execute mid to long term business strategy
- Understanding of the market including customers, competitors and products, market size