We are representing our client in the Executive Education sector.
In partnership with the world’s top business schools, our client delivers career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises.
The Business Development Associate will be able to generate interest in our product offering with C-level executives that result in live and phone-based meetings for our sales leaders.
In this role you will:
- Be an awesome brand ambassador - create a great first impression to prospects and customers
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas of scheduled meetings and quarterly revenue goals, self-manage yourself to these goals but raise your hand when you need help
- Manage a territory and related lead generation campaigns that involve thoroughly pitching prospective client companies
- Report progress/ deliver forecasts on your efforts based on Salesforce.com and team-managed reports
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings and the direction of the sales team
- Research industry and company trends to identify new business opportunities
- Track and enter activities and information in Salesforce.com and related IT tools/ shared resources
- Complete ad hoc, database, and admin requests as needed
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- Passion for sales, new technologies, and education
- Ownership of activity performance and career management
- Ability to present professionally and intelligently to internal and external constituencies
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that generate interest and engage audiences
- High level of poise, judgment, and attention to detail
- Established time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptability and flexibility; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and team player
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1331005