The primary responsibility of the Stock Lending team is to offer day to day support for Stock Lending Desk in Asia.
- Interact with Business, Sales, Legal, Compliance and Technology teams to ensure that
- commercial opportunities can be facilitated under controlled conditions.
- Build, maintain and enhance client relationships with new and existing counterparts.
- Compile and analyze metrics to assess process efficiency & experience to identify and drive
- Work independently, or with team members and management, on strategic projects and process improvement initiatives to reduce risk and/or improve client service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of experience in Financial Services.
- Proven analytical skill, problem solving ability and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to effective manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )