1. Market Risk Control Activities
· To prepare daily reports, reviewed by management, which highlight the utilization of various market risk limits by front office. The coverage shall include daily liquidity report, intra-day and end of day’s position and profit/loss reports.
· To reconcile data residing in the front and back systems on a daily and weekly basis.
· To check for off-market rate transactions on a daily basis.
· To provide various market rates required for daily revaluation in front, middle and back office systems.
· To be responsible for the proper maintenance of selective market database in respective systems used by Middle Office.
2. Credit Risk Control Activities
· To provide administrative assistance to the respective front office units in all credit line applications to Head Office and to ensure that appropriate procedures are observed in all cases.
· To prepare a set of daily report which monitors the utilization of various credit lines allocated to each counterparty. This report shall include settlement risk limit and the various types of bank ceilings.
· To prepare a monthly report which monitors for adherence to the established industry limit policy of the Branch.
· To prepare a monthly report which summarises the performances of Credit Investment Department’s activities.
· To prepare a monthly report which reconciles the Branch credit limits and exposures with Head Office and to investigate if there are any discrepancies.
· To ensure proper maintenance of selective credit database in OPICS and other relevant systems used by Middle Office.
3. Filing of Documents
· To maintain a neat and proper filing system that will enable easy retrieval of any required information.
· To ensure completeness of all documents filed and they are in accordance with the Branch’s preferred filing policies and practices.
· To be accountable for the filing of all documents related to market and credit risk monitoring.
4. Other Duties
· To participate in ad-hoc project to enhance the risk management system and overall operational efficiency and effectiveness in the Branch.
· To report to immediate superior/manager of any exception that breaches the Bank’s risk management policies.
· To undertake any other work-related duties, such as voice recorder maintenance, that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Min Diploma holder with relevant experience in financial institution
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team, self-motivated
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Elsie Soh Lay Ching (R1105510)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)