Exotic Trade Review is a cross product high-value risk management team in Operations that mitigates the risk associated with the trade booking and legal documentation of structured derivative transactions through independent and thorough review. Exotic Trade Review works closely with trading to improve trade booking accuracy and ensure appropriate tradeable are being used to validate that all significant terms are being captured in the booking
- Interacting with traders, strategists, sales and structurers in addition to middle office, legal, product control and documentation teams in order to work toward the shared goal of risk mitigation.
- Partner with a team of product experts to review all economic aspects of derivative trades while gaining strong exotic derivatives knowledge and financial risk awareness.
- Ensuring all trade economics, pay-off profiles and pricing factors
- are correctly captured in the risk management system.
- Identify control weaknesses with respect to booking methodology as well as discrepancies in the legal documentation.
- Leverage your quantitative skills to decompose complex structured transaction payoffs and propose creative, robust booking solutions.
- Work in a strong team setting to develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with business partners to automate and improve our existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative with 1-3 years of experience in Financial Services.
- Certifications such as CFA, FRM or CQF will be advantage
- Proven analytical skill, problem solving ability and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to effective manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )