- Review, and execution of Global Asset Servicing Strategy
- Enhance the control environment through business intelligence-related initiatives to increase scalability, adapt to regulatory changes, and deliver creative solutions to clients
- Identify and deliver functional enhancements in processes and/or core tools and technologies that will improve divisional leverage
- Effectively handle challenging requests, and build trusting, long-term relationships with clients
- Appreciate key client strategies and proactively manage and articulate the impact on the team and function using BI/analytics and empirical data
- Partner with regional management team to provide effective oversight of key Asset Servicing Functions
- Proven ability to effectively manage operational risks and develop control enhancements
- Contribute to and drive technical and operating environment risk review
- Provide guidance and advice from a risk and control perspective to ensure the proper remediation of risk arising from new products, business, migrations, etc.
- Minimum Degree holder in any discipline
- Prior experience with Asset Servicing in a global market or another securities-related function
- Sees the big picture and keeps current with emerging business, economic and market trends.
- Strong team player who collaborates readily with others within and across teams
- Improves current processes and develops creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )