About the Role: An established Bank in Singapore is looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join the team.
1. Helping relationship managers in the team with building the business, talking to corporate customers, assisting in identifying business opportunities.
2. Preparation, Evaluation of credit applications and documentation of loans.
3. Liaison with corporate banking customers for matters for required documentation or other business matters.
- 1 to 6 years of relevant experience in corporate banking (i.e. Client service, ARM, RM, Credit analyst, KYC personnels)
- Experience handling Japanese and Korean customers.
- Korean and Japanese language will be an advantage to liaise with customers/colleauges.