Our client, a well-known hardware company in Singapore is searching for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the Event Marketing team. The Regional Office in Singapore is responsible for overseeing all activities involving their HQ and South East Asia.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Department: Events Marketing
· Creating proposals for events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing and budgets
· Seeking creative event ideas to enrich client’s overall experience
· Familiar with pre and post event evaluations and report on outcomes
· Has initiative to implement improvement plans
· Proactive in engaging partners, stakeholders to seek opportunities to develop events management within business
· Budget adherence and tracking
· Collaborating with stakeholders to promote ROI generating events.
· Engaging in ad-hoc responsibilities and/or projects as needed.
· Assist in handling creative and promotional assets management
· Able to multitask and handle multiple projects
· Strong experience in event planning and management locally and regionally
· Strong in maintaining vendor relationships.
· Attentive to details and proficient at negotiation and presentations.
· Able to manage multiple complex projects within short time frame.
· Flexible willing to adapt to changing priorities and plans.