Our MNC client is a heavy-industry manufacturer working to create value for customers across global markets.
- Marketing role to gather, analyze business information and trends related to the data and digital business
- Develop/cultivate key accounts, and to grow a network of customers and collaborators that contribute to business opportunities to the Group
- Promotion of company's ICT or IoT solutions to customers, and developing win-win proposals to meet customer’s needs
- Work with the engineering team to support business side activities, from deployment of proof-of-concept up to scaling up as a viable business.
- Develop and Execute plans for building region-level PR of company's products
- Expand digital marketing capabilities and channels to uncover new prospects/leads for company’s products
- Maintenance of company's website, content creation and managing future B2B online platforms
- Min. Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Engineering/ Business Administration or Marketing
- Must have BD & marketing experience in ICT industry.
- Proactive in cultivating new partnerships and expanding network
- Able to work in across different functional teams to achieve common objectives
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Willing to travel frequently for Asia-Pacific Region (Frequency > 50% after travel restriction lifted)
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel No: R1108913