Our client is one of the leading financial institution in the region. Currently they are looking for Assistant Manager to join their Legal team.
- Assess and advise on legal risks in contractual documentation and escalating where necessary
- Conduct legal checks for new business
- Draft, review and negotiate lending and security documents and other legal documentation
- Advise and provide support on regulatory issues and compliance standards
- Liaise with external legal counsel where necessary
- Create and manage internal database of legal documents
- Review internal processes and improve workflow to mitigate risks to the Company
- Provide education on legal topics
- Assist in other duties and special projects
- Singapore-qualified lawyer with at least 3 years relevant experience with a leading law firm
- Good understanding of corporate and commercial matters, experience handling litigation is a plus
- Experience in legal, preferably with financial institutions
- Experience in drafting contracts, strong presentation and communication skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Able to concisely explain legal situations to business units
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )