Corporate Planning Role of Corporate Planning team is to support decision making and execution at entire company level and business unit level based on the expertise of strategic thinking and financial. Corporate Planning is a business partner of senior management and business heads.
· Support specific business strategy planning, including discussion with Business Unite (“BU”) heads and preparing materials for their decision-making
· Manage and execute budgeting and forecasting at BU level
· Prepare monthly reporting materials in relation to business progress and give sharp implications to BU heads through analysis
· Design and monitor KPIs which fit to the business strategy
· Improve operational process to enable the above activities, including BPR for sales and/or service delivery processes
· Experience in improvement of business processes (e.g. sales management process)
· Analytical ability and insight enabling to find implication to business strategy based on financial data (e.g. P&L and KPI) and qualitative information gained from external market and colleagues on the ground
· Ability of understanding multiple business models and their strategy deeply
· Business level English and Japanese for frequently liaising with partners
· Persistence and strong sense of responsibility/ownership to complete everything to end
· Advanced analysis and data process skill using MS Office Excel
Salary: up to $8,000/month with AWS + VB
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R1764685 / EA Personnel Name: Yu Shan Shan