Our client is a world renowned manufacturer for Japanese food and biotechnology corporation and is looking to expand the team in Singapore.
- Control, track and trace Ocean Freight transactions especially within Asia Region
- Source, negotiate and select freight forwarders/agents and ensure cost effectiveness and good service for smooth operations
- Ensure all shipment are timely delivered
- Review operation status with customers and management on regular basis
- Responsible for budgetary control, costing and profit and loss
- Submit management report and budgetary plan on regular basis
- Train, coach and set performance objectives for staff to effectively perform the functions and activities
- Degree in Logistic Management or related studies
- 5 years of relevant experience in freight forwarding and at least 2 years in managerial/supervisory position
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel No: R21100860
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.