Our client, a well-established global company is looking for Assistant IT Infrastructure Manager. He/she will be strategizing and implementing IT infrastructure and network solutions alongside with vendor throughout the process hence communication and project management skills are equally important as technical proficiency for the incumbent to succeed in this role.
· Manage end-to-end infrastructure/network project from budgeting, scoping, progress tracking and deliverables QA
· Review and optimise infrastructure configuration to ensure stable connectivity and safeguard cybersecurity
· Assess and select suitable vendor for partnership
· Provide support during implementation phase
· Proficient in infrastructure and network (network, server, operating system, database, application support)
· Compensation package: basic salary + 13th month bonus + performance bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including your Current and Expected salary) to
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1877642 | EA Personnel Name: Chee Hui Min