· Responsible for the preparation of month-end financial results and management reports.
· Responsible for the month-end close process by preparing/inputting entries related to Accounts Receivable & General Ledger as well as reviewing postings made by Accounts Payable
· Accounts Receivable – maintains and updates the AR Ledger; monitors aging of freight & demurrage receivable and highlights to Management if provisions of doubtful debts is required
· General Ledger - maintains and updates the General Ledger; prepares balance sheet schedules and ensures overall upkeep of the accounting system relating to exchange rates, accounting periods and debtors/creditors records
· Audits – prepares all necessary schedules/reports as required by the auditors, attend to their queries, and prepare draft audited Financial Statements yearly
· Others - prepare draft replies to compliance queries from bank; supervise Accounts Payable staff
· Good communication skills 8. Must be a Team player
· Must be qualified accountant (University Degree or professionally qualified e.g. ACCA, CPA, ACMA etc)
· with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
· Must be a Team player
· Ability to start work at short notice
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R1764685 / EA Personnel Name: Yu Shan Shan