- Managing and overseeing the operations of the accounting department.
- Ensure timely month end reporting of Management Accounts and consolidation Reporting Packages.
- Involve in statutory reporting, annual audit (internal & external), internal controls, tax compliance, transfer pricing documentations for Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines & Vietnam.
- Handle and resolve queries from HQ/Japan.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policy and principles.
- Coordinate with payroll service providers for Rep Office on monthly
payroll, taxation & statutory matters including work permit applications.
- Support on staff development / training programs
- Degree in Accounting / Business Management / HR or professional qualification;
- Admin & Accounts related experience, minimum 5 years working experience & supervisory skills.
Thank you for your application, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026EA Personnel: R2198664
Rhys Goh Hui Ming