The Asia Enablement Team is accountable for enabling Support related field changes as well as measuring the health of the Support business. The Asia Enablement team supports 5 Areas, including Australia, APAC, Greater China, India and Japan. It currently has 1 full time team member based in Australia, but is likely to expand due to FY21 organizational changes.
As a Support Enablement specialist, you will join the Asia team in supporting change and program adoption in the Customer Success organization, monitoring and supporting the execution of Enablement activities, ROB activities and escalations. Specifically you will focus on:
· Supporting the Asia and WW Enablement teams.
· Manage escalations and concerns relating to Enablement or WW landing activities, utilizing the well defined escalation process, and ensure all key action items, risks and issues raised are tracked with clear ownership.
· Provide reporting on Area health, adoption and pre-defined success criteria.
Role Location: Singapore/Australia
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
The person’s key responsibilities for the Asia Support Enablement Specialist will be:
1. Supporting Field escalations:
· Facilitate subsidiary escalations – guide Field escalations through the system
· Help enforce adherence to the recommended delivery process – analyze existing practice and deviations from guidelines, propose and help executing corrective actions
· Support/Facilitate Asia/Global Enablement sessions for the Support teams
· Document and share success stories WW.
2. Weekly and monthly “rhythm of the business” with Area teams (Potential new Area ROB to be established to support Enablement activities and the Health of the Support business)
· Preparation of materials, scheduling, and management of Area team meetings
· Work with Areas to provide monthly reports on progress across region and updates Delivery functions/methodologies and support metrics.
· Capture/follow-up and closure of key actions, risks/issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
General skills and characteristics:
· Project Management experience and good organizational ability
· Proficiency in process improvement and passion for enhancing customer experience
· Strong communicator, high-energy individual with good inter-personal & motivational skills
· Works well with numbers and is proficient in summarizing insight from date
· Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
· Fluent in English; any additional Asian language a bonus
· Experienced in working with multi-national / multi-cultural teams
· Excel / Office and skills in analytics
· Proven track record in comparable Operations job/role
· ITIL & PMP certification a plus but not required