You are a key player in engaging multifunctional teams, Design, Marketing and Legal to define the needed Copy elements to be considered, and deliver the copy on time.
- Support artwork copy creation and development for the Japan Market in the Japanese language
- Inputs and approves Marketing-owned Copy Elements in the Japanese Language
- Leads issue resolution between multi-functions on discrepancies in Copy Elements
- Review and approves Final Artwork to ensure compliance
- Conducts gap analysis on a regular basis and make recommendations for artwork copy process and system improvements
- Fluent both English and Japanese to read and create Japanese language artwork copy
- Prior experience in copy coordination, artwork, or marketing communication including with Japanese vendors in the Japanese language
- Managing Complexity: Simultaneously manages multiple projects
- Uses analytical skills to assess and improve processes
- Strong ability to work with data (collect, look through, draw conclusions).