· Deliver all activities related to the implementation of regulatory strategies for consumer packaged goods within the business in APAC
· Manage and co-ordinate the resolution of regulatory issues affecting the APAC consumer packaged goods
· Provide regulatory affairs support and consultancy to internal and external customers within the APAC business in a professional way
· Prepare registration dossiers and technical documentation
· Provision and maintenance of internal and external security documentation for our products (e.g. dossier, technical file, Labeling, packaging, SOPs, quality management file)
· Collaborate with different internal and external labs to get technical data
· Responsibility for preparing, implementing, communicating, and coordinating regulatory projects and work closely with clients and authorities
· Responsible for registration and notification of consumer packaged goods according to the local (and international) regulatory frameworks and develop and maintain regulatory knowledge of APAC
· Interaction with the Technology and Business Development teams in developing a regulatory strategy
· Assist the SVP Regulatory Affairs to implement Company regulatory, safety & environmental policies, guidelines, and procedures
· Scientific background in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, or related fields.
· Minimum 4+ years working experience in regulatory affairs in the registration and
· submission processes of consumer packaged goods, for example Hygiene & Home products, such as disinfectants, wet wipes, spray, lotions, creams, with experience of range of different regulatory classifications is advantageous.
· Ideally working across range of counties in Asia/APAC.
· Deep understanding of Regulatory Affairs related to Hygiene & Home products in APAC regions
· Understand the new product development process
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984431
EA Personnel Name: Charmaine Chrisandra Lee XinHua