They are looking for an innovative, strategic, results-oriented marketer who will be responsible for regional marketing for a new product for a fast-paced business. This role requires a dynamic, well-rounded marketer with a deep understanding of doing business in the field of cardiology and new ways of business models. In this role, you will work closely with sales to align on business objectives to drive regional marketing strategies, execution and measurement of go-to-market activities.
- Coordinate and conduct all aspects of their Clinical and Marketing programs for HWD
- Product experts of their products, serving as a reference, resource, and educator for sales personnel.
- Assist in sales support activities, such as in-service/education & follow-up.
- Develop, implementation, and monitoring new & future clinical and marketing programs.
- Create customized marketing content to fit the needs of hospital customers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences, educational workshops, and by continually reviewing professional publications.
- Consultant to current customers by providing support, information, guidance and new opportunities offered by clinical team to Hospitals in maximizing utility of their equipment
- Develop with Sales Management, tactical marketing plans
- Responsible for assigned key product management and product line communications
- Develop and rollout marketing campaigns, including sales promotions, brochures, advertising and other types of marketing and sales support programs.
- Participate in and coordinate major congress for the region.
- Other duties as assigned to support the growth of the marketing team overall. This can include, but is not limited to, development of new programs, presentations/lectures and assisting local clinical teams.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required with about 10 years of working experience including a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in regional marketing with preference given to the cardiovascular / medical device marketing
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills. Enjoys interacting and develop solid working relationships with management, staff and peers
- Technically savvy with electronic media and computer skills.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member to achieve organization goals.
- Ability to utilize business mathematics to figure percentages, prepare financial and sales information.
- A high degree of personal organization skills, including the ability to record and report information and to document work performed.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- 40-50% travel expected
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding. JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd. EA Licence No: 90C3026 EA Personnel: R1984018 EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA