|Analyst/Associate, Regional Coordination|
|Company is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Group company which is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Company provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.|
|Our Regional Coordination & Planning (RCO), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department, is responsible for the regional coordination of IT controls and planning. Through this department, we manage IT projects management and promotion in cooperation with Head Office for the region.|
- To support and promote system development projects of Asian offices
- To explain system development projects of Asian offices to relevant department in Head Office and management of our department in Japanese language to get approval.
- To liaise between Asian offices and departments in Head office for arrangement of system development project and sharing information
- Business-level proficiency in both the English and Japanese languages as you are required to communicate, read and understand as well as respond and present in these two languages to interact Business Stake Holders in Asian offices and Japan (Head office).
- Experience in the project management of system development would be a big plus
- Experience in the support and management of banking systems
- Experience and knowledge about IT budget planning and control including negotiation with relevant parties such as head office IT planning section
JAC Recruitment Pte.Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1987304