- Equity Trading Services provides front to back post-execution support to all equity based derivative activity in Asia. The team has critical focus on front office day to day risk and trading surveillance, new issuances, client service, corporate actions processing and strategic firm and business infrastructure projects.
- The team acts as first point of contact for the various Equities Trading desks, assisting in the
- execution of both new client and hedging activity. Clients execute trades across a range of product wrappers e.g OTC, Securitised, Synthetic and it is the team’s responsibility to ensure positions are booked and maintained correctly in their risk systems.
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the operational process lifecycle by interacting with internal and external stakeholders including clients, trading desks, brokers, Sales, Structuring and other federation teams in order to work toward the shared goal of business enablement and risk mitigation
- Partner with a team of product experts to review all operational aspects of the trade flow while gaining strong technical knowledge, risk control and commercial awareness
- Use your inquisitive mind set to identify efficiency opportunities with respect to process flow methodology as well as enhance scalability
- Leverage your quantitative skills to decompose complex regulatory and operational process
- requirement, and propose creative, robust solutions
- Oversight & ownership of the full front to back operational flow ensuring that seamless execution of trades, new business and flow enhancements
- Minimum Degree holder in any discipline
- Ability to demonstrate a sound of understanding of a range of Equity Derivative products as well as Cash Securities.
- Track record in the development of client relationships and key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to gain a strong understanding of the business and work with Prime Brokerage, Marketing, Structuring, Trading and Sales desks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Strong leadership skills essential – this role will require a self-starter who can manage competing deadlines and can prioritise appropriately
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )