Bank Relations (BR) is the global team responsible for managing strategic relationships, credit lines, service quality, and costs for the firm’s network of agent banks. This includes: cash clearing, securities custody, and corporate trust among other financial institution relationships.
The team also works closely with digital asset custodians and technology providers globally.
The team acts as a central liaison point between the firm's various business/product lines, the marketplace, and multiple operational areas that utilize the bank's credit and services.
The team’s goal is to establish, enhance, and maintain these relationships in order to derive the maximum commercial and operational value for the firm. BR leverages the agent bank network to develop creative industry solutions, preserve expense management discipline, ensure the highest level of service quality, and exercise proper risk management. BR manages these relationships front-to-back and includes holistic relationship management, account opening/maintenance, and ongoing enhanced due diligence.
- Open, manage and close cash bank accounts on behalf of various entities including Japan market in specific.
- Facilitate new business and support existing businesses of the firm
- Be accountable for meeting defined SLA (Service Level Agreements) for account-related requests
- Leverage relationship with agent banks to ensure the firm’s bank accounts are opened and serviced timely by the agent banks
- Coordinate internal divisions to complete front-to-back setup and maintenance of bank accounts
- Evaluate new business proposals to provide bank account solutions
- Contribute to multiple projects to achieve the firm’s commercial and strategic goals
- Escalate challenges and risks in the processes, design and implement ways to improve workflows
- Minimum of 2-7 years of relevant Operations experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills
- Highly detail oriented, proactive and team oriented
- Able to operate independently and effectively to drive multiple initiatives, able to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptive to new changes and new challenges
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )