Engineering Manager (AI/ML/Software)
JAC have partnered exclusively with a highly respected established start up organization; they are actively seeking to onboard an experienced Engineering Manager (AI/ML/Software) . With multiple offices within South East Asia & USA, they are seeking an Engineering Manager to manage the Singapore office with a key focus on AI Solutions within the Healthtech vertical.
Our global client are developing innovative solutions utilizing AI/ML focused technologies (Natural Language Processing, Speech Recognition and Computer Vision). They are at the forefront of producing AI solutions on a global scale.
The successful Engineering Manager will be working on projects/solutions within South East Asia & USA (remotely). Managing a team of 15+ AI, Machine Learning & Software Engineering professionals. This role will report into the global CEO.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, managing and developing an innovative team of AI, Machine Learning & Software Engineering professionals
- Managing and nurturing agile/scum projects
- Architecting and designing distributed system on the public cloud alongside an innovative team of Engineers.
- Reporting the progress of multiple products/solutions progress to the global CEO
- Partnering with the Engineering and Product Specialists to manage solutions whilst working towards deadlines
- Partnering with innovative internal Research and Software Specialists to productively develop AI powered software products
Experience & Qualifications:
- PhD, Bachelors or master’s degree in computer Engineer, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Maths, Statistics, etc.
- 9+ years’ experience developing successful production software systems
- 4+ years, recruiting, managing and developing Engineering professionals
- Strong experience with AI/ML/Software technologies
- Strong technical knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle not limited to CI/CD, design patterns, coding standards, source control management, etc.
- General, Backend, Computer Vision, Big Data & ML Technology stack required; Python, NodeJS, Azure, AWS, GVP, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL/NOSQL, OpenCV, NLTK, Sci-kit Learn, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
- Healthtech domain experience is advantageous but not a necessity
- Conversational/fluency in Mandarin is a necessity due to liaising with overseas internal stakeholders
If this opportunity is of interest, then do not hesitate to contact Joe Gul on: +65 6411 0343
Alternatively send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 90C3026
EA Registration No: R1981662