A Leading Japanese Group Company is looking for Admin/IT Assistant for one of its Singapore entities
· Company offers good work life balance and stability
Job Title: Admin/IT Assistant
Employment Term: Permanent
· Printing of vendor's invoices / mails collection / distribution.
· Assist in hotel booking/meal arrangement / visa application.
· Check and ensure replenishment/services rendered in relation to office
· maintenance/equipment/facilities/supplies/printing materials.
· Checking of employee's reimbursement claims & verifying employee's medical/death certs.
· Renewal of general insurances, group medical & travel insurances.
· Prepare insurance claims submission & follow up on the reimbursement.
· Coordinating the renewal of service contracts; documents storage/retrieval.
· Handled Office phone/system management & workplace sitting arrangement.
· Co-ordinating company events.
· Assist in any ad-hoc Admin & Accounts Dept duties as assigned.
· Ensure all office purchases work procedure/processes are aligned with Company's policy.
· Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
· Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed.
· Submits verified invoices to the Accounts Department for payment.
· Perform simple troubleshooting.
· Purchase of IT hardware and Software.
· Maintain office PCs inventory list.
· Support in IT related matters (surveys submission to Head Office/new IT initiatives) for all offices.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• ITE / Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Admin/IT/Accounts related.
• IT knowledge is preferred.
Working hours: Monday to Friday. 9am to 5pm