Our client is a reputable MNC Bank, looking for Japanese speaking candidate, experienced in handling Accounts Payable.
- Manage payments to vendors & service providers for Asia entities.
- Understanding of the regulations, tax handling and accounting controls in multiple jurisdictions in Asia
- Understand and adhere the firm’s policies on vendor governance, payment management and documentations
- Handle and response to business and management ad-hoc queries and requests
- Participate in firm wide platform changes
- Implementing and reviewing relevant risk controls
- Conduct data analysis to identify the trend/root cases.
- Develop and deliver training programs to the team and end-users
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience handling accounts payable, invoice processing, employee’s travel and expense, and vendor management
- Fluency in Japanese for business context (reading, writing and spoken) to liaise with Japanese speaking counterparts and stakeholders.
- ERP Knowledge, Implementation/Transformation experience on SAP (Concur, Ariba, Fieldglass, S4/HANA) is preferred
- Strong knowledge of the spreadsheets and Office products
- Medical benefit will be provided
- Remuneration : Competitive
- Title : Associate
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding. Candidates require visa need not to apply.
EA Personnel Name: Chuah Chia Wen (Grace)
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1876066
EA Licence Number: 90C3026