REQUIREMENTSJAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
- Handling monthly and year end financial closing activities. (GL, bank reconciliation)
- Performing monthly and quarterly financial analysis
- Banking, petty cash and corporate card management.
- Assist in GST submission, filing activities and overall tax compliance.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent, corporate secretary and local authorities as required by local laws and regulations.
- Perform order processing activities.
- Manage incoming orders in accordance with established procedures and work directly with partners/customers and internal departments.
- Additional ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- You should possess minimally a Degree in Accountancy / Finance and have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in executing transactional accounting, financial controls and reporting
- You should preferably have good knowledge of IFRS and/or local FRS
- Proficient in English and Japanese language as this role requires to support the APJ side.
- Ability to meet deadlines
Thank you for your application, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026EA Personnel: R2198664
Rhys Goh Hui Ming